Monday, January 3, 2011

Your dad grew up in lexington, kentucky and naples, florida. He served a two year mission in anaheim, california for our church, The Church of Jesus Christ of Ladder Day Saints. He then moved to utah for school.

I grew up in san diego, california and phoenix, arizona. I found the church with the help of my four close friends from high school. I was baptized when i was 19 and shortly after moved to utah for school.

Your dad and I met in utah at my singles ward. I knew pretty early on he was the one for me. It had something to do with his strong testimony and boyish good looks. We dated for four months when he poped the question. We were married May
2,2009.

Its been a dream ever since.

1 comment:

  1. this is just perfect. i love the idea!

    ps. you two are the prettiest couple ever.
    {and you have one darling daughter}

    ReplyDelete